Achieve better physical and mental health outcomes with our practical natural healing modalities and practices.
We successfully treat a wide range of emotional and physical pain.
Natural Healing alternatives to correct imbalances, boost immunity and promote a healing state of well being.
Working together on an issue, does involves a client's commitment and determination to make a change. It is an opportunity to take responsibility of your own health both physically and mentally. Together we can bring about a permanent positive change.
What to expect?
On your first visit, you will be asked to fill out a client form with personal information and any medical history (information will be kept confidential, which adheres to Australian Privacy Principles that are in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988).
- Clients need to drink a sufficient amount of water prior to each session.
- Clients will be expected to have a pre-determined goal or issue that they want to work on (for a Kinesiology and RTT Hypnotherapy session).
- Clients will lay on the treatment table fully-clothed for the whole session.
- The practitioner will touch/hold some acupressure points on your body (for a Kinesiology and RTT Hypnotherapy session).
- We suggest you wear comfortable, loose clothing as the practitioner will sometimes need to work with your leg muscles. We prefer pants to a skirt (for a kinesiology session).
- During balancing, the practitioner will ask some questions related to your issues and this may occasionally induce an emotional response.
- The practitioner will use the client's arm muscles for most of the session, but sometimes they might also use other muscles as a biofeedback tool (for a kinesiology session).
- Clients may experience physical symptoms such as feeling tingling and hot or cold sensations.
After the Session
What Are You Waiting For
Book An Appointment
Hours & Contact
Fri, Sun: CLOSED